The articles below are intended to help personal injury victims learn more about the law and make decisions about the actions they take. We understand that the choices you face are difficult and that just reading about matters on the Internet does not always supply enough information to make the right decisions.
That's why we offer free initial consultations about your injury case.
We invite you to read the articles on our site and contact our Portland law firm at 503-928-8053 to speak with a knowledgeable lawyer about your personal situation. Consultations are confidential and at no obligation.
General Legal Information
- Should I Hire An Oregon Personal Injury Attorney
- Recovery of Costs and Attorney Fees in Oregon Personal Injury Cases
- An Analysis of 2012 Oregon Fatal Auto Accident Statistics
- Oregon Supreme Court Rules on Medical Expert Testimony in Medical Malpractice Case
- Teen Driver Fatality Rate Rises
- Portland Car Accident Lawyer Free Consultations: A Meaningful Free Initial Legal Consultation Can Be Critical to Recovering for Your Accident Injury
- Affording a Portland Personal Injury Lawyer: How to Pay For an Attorney
- Portland Car Accident Insurance Claims: I'm Not the Lawsuit Type
- Dog Bite Injury Prevention and Treatment
- Oregon Distracted Driving Car Accident Watch: Conflicting Evidence on Distracted Driving Leaves Drivers, Experts Searching for Answers
- Best Portland Car Accident Lawyers Know that Client Communication is Critical to Maximizing Monetary Recovery
- Keeping Your Kids Safe on the Way To and From School
- Portland Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit Attorney: Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage For Your Oregon Automobile Accident
- Portland Reckless Driving Attorney: Oregon Auto Accident Law: Liability (and Recovery?) for Reckless Driving
- Salem Auto Accident Attorney: Unlocking the Mystery Behind Personal Injury Protection Coverage for Victims of Portland and Oregon Car Accidents
- Portland Distracted Driving Lawsuit Lawyer: Is Distracted Driving the New Drunk Driving?
- Portland Oregon Law on Civil Lawsuits Against Drunk Drivers Who Cause Car Accidents
- Oregon Auto Wreck Attorney: How to Find the Best Car Accident Attorney in Portland, Oregon, or Salem, Oregon, For You
- Portland Brain Injury Lawyer: Diagnosing a Post-Accident Brain Injury
- Portland Brain Injury Attorney: Secondary Types of Brain Injury Can Occur in Car Accidents or Severe Falls
- Portland and Salem Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney: Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents
- Portland Bicycle Lawyer: Portland Bicycle Law: A Primer
Elder Abuse and Nursing Home Neglect in Oregon
- Portland Elder Abuse Attorney: The Serious Problem of Abuse of Senior Citizens in Oregon Nursing Homes
Injuries on Ships and Maritime Law
- Portland Maritime Injury Lawyer: A Guide to Oregon Maritime Law: The Jones Act Protects Oregon Ship Workers